OLIVER D. WILLIAM
Attorney at law, Counsel
- ABOUT ME
• As of September 2018: Attorney at law, counsel at mbh
• As of March 2016: Attorney at law in Zurich with focus on insurance law, software law and general contract law
• As of October 2015: research assistant at the University of Zurich, SNSF project "Principles of Reinsurance Contract Law (PRICL)"
• July 2015: Admitted to the bar
• Until September 2014: law clerk at the district court of Zofingen
• Until March 2013 junior associate at an international corporate law firm based in Zurich
• Law studies at the University of Freiburg i.Ue. as well as the Center for Transnational Legal Studies (Georgetown University)
- PROFILE UND EXPERTISE
Oliver Dean William advises his clients in contractual and regulatory matters in the fields of liability law, insurance law and reinsurance law. Oliver represents his clients before state courts, arbitral tribunals as well as administrative decision-makers.
Further, Oliver works as a research assistant to the project "Principles of Reinsurance Contract Law (PRICL)" which is funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF), the German Research Foundation (DFG) and the Austrian Science Fund (FWF) and has been initiated by the Universities of Zurich, Frankfurt am Main and Vienna.
Oliver is a member of the Swiss Bar Association (SAV), the Zurich Bar association (ZAV) as well as the Group U-40 of the Swiss Bar Association (U40).